A little bit about the recipe. If you are strict paleo, don’t use the cheese. This is a paleo-ish recipe. It’s a treat. Also be sure to look at the ingredients in your sweet potato chips, or make your own.
500 g grass-fed beef
1 T. chili powder
0.5 T. cumin
salt to taste
2 green onions, chopped
1 clove garlic
3 T. salsa
juice of 1/2 lime
80 g grated cheese (omit if you are strict paleo)
1-1.5 bags of sweet potato chips (check ingredients for nasty things)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Start by browning the meat in a pan. When the meat is almost cooked, add the chili powder, cumin and salt to taste. During this cooking, you can start on your guacamole.
3. In a bowl, mash up your avocado. Add the garlic, salsa and lime juice. Salt to taste.
4. Once your meat is done, layer your sweet potato chips onto a baking sheet.
5. Top with cooked meat. Then your delicious guacamole, cheese and green onion.
6. Cook in the oven for 10 min.
7. Try not to burn your mouth devouring these.